- I can create help systems for applications of any size and architecture.
- Help systems can support standalone applications to run directly on a user's computer, or they can integrate with web-based applications for delivery over the Internet or an intranet.
- I can work with developers to integrate context-sensitive links from your application to ensure users access the most meaningful information while working with your application.
- Platforms include WebHelp, FlashHelp, HTML Help, JavaHelp, WinHelp, standard HTML or XML, and other common or proprietary systems.
- Help authoring tools include RoboHelp for online help systems, Dreamweaver for standard HTML or XML, and almost any other tool you may require.